Gluten-Free Popover Recipe
– 2 eggs
– 1 cup sour tapioca starch*
– 1 cup tapioca starch*
– 1/2 cup corn oil
– 1 cup milk
– 1 cup Vermont Cheddar Cheese (or your favorite cheese!)
– salt & pepper
– mini muffin tins
1) Place the eggs, starch, oil and milk in blender and mix well.
2) Gently add the cheese to the mixture.
3) Spray muffin tins with pan spray. Fill the tins with mixture up to the top.
4) Sprinkle salt & pepper on each popover.
5) Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
6) Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
*Tapioca & Sour Tapioca Starch can be found at many specialty food stores including Whole Foods and Trader Joes.